Old October 5th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Thanks from the Rumble Manager and TARA

Although I could only garner a few contacts due to my Son being home
on Mid tour Leave from IRAQ it looks like every one was having fun.
We hope that you enjoyed the Contest as TARA enjoys giving you the
contest.

Remember to submit your scores by 31 October 2008 at

http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_rumble_score.html

We hope this year was fun, and hope the propagation gods turn the
bands back on by next year.

Thanks again

Scotty W7PSK
Rumble Manager