Old January 19th 09, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default MMMonVHF SPECIAL Newsletter

Hi there dear MMMonVHF friends,

sorry to take some minutes but we would like to make a LAST CALL for our VHF DX Pedition VOTING 2008! We have until now abt. 40 votes, which is around 50% of last years voting. Its not surprising us because we did NOT make any spots in dx-chats, neither in any mail-reflector! We would like to see what will be the result from our around 700 Newsletter USER (the hard core of MMMonVHF User). So you do have time until tomorrow night 2359 UT!

PLEASE TAKE YOUR LAST CANCHE for the DXpedition Voting - MMMonVHF TROPHY 2008

The MMMonVHF VHF-DX-Portal is happy to invite all VHF enthusiasts and VHF-DX'ers to join the new survey to find the "Best VHF DX Expedition of the Year". The aim of the survey is to thank the very hard effort of those, who organized and carried out so many nice expeditions and trips all around the world on the VHF bands in the past year. Read all about it at our FORUM:

http://www.mmmonvhf.de/minibb/index....rum=2&topic=60

Participation Period: 01.Jan. last year to 31. Dec. last year
Voting Period: 01.Jan. current year to 20. Jan. current year

Pse LOGIN at MMMonVHF an go to: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/trophy.php Than select up to 3 DXpeditions and click on the 'Vote' Button. Results will be spread out soon! Have a lot of fun and enjoy the VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF!

73 de Janos "Jani" HA5CRX
on behalf of the MMMonVHF-Team
(DG2KBC DK3XT DK5EW DK5YA DL8EBW HA5CRX IV3NDC OZ1LPR PA2DW PA3BIY & PA4EME)

This Newsletter has been sent with the free NLetter PHP Script. The authors can not proof the content of the sent newsletter. Only the sender of this newsletter is responsible for the content.