Old September 8th 09, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default OJ0B on Sept. 8: legit?

Just worked OJ0B on 17m CW, but all references I can find say the call
was active August 6-10, with no mention of other activity.

Did somebody decide to stay for a while, go back, or what?

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN
Old September 15th 09, 05:22 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Hyman View Post
Just worked OJ0B on 17m CW, but all references I can find say the call
was active August 6-10, with no mention of other activity.

Did somebody decide to stay for a while, go back, or what?

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN
I had concerns that it was a pirate, but this was real! I received the following from OH2PM Pertti:

Hello Tim,
yes it was me.
It was published on Sept.8 in daily DX.
I did send a SMS message to Bernie on my way to Market. It was uncertain if
I get on the air.
We had to delay the trip by 3 days because of the weather.
The main purpose of the trip was to repair and maintain the generator.
I did carry just a FT897 with me.
I am just forwarding the log to martti, OH2BH, who is handling all OJ0B QSLs
and confirmations.

We are planning an other trip on Sept 25-28, then we should have also 40, 80
and 160 antennas up.
Next weekend I'll QRV OH0R, at Brando, Aland Is

73 de Pertti, OH2PM

Typo...make that QSL for OJ0B Steve Hanson Dx 1 September 22nd 08 11:51 AM
Sept 9 Logs Mike[_2_] Shortwave 0 September 10th 08 02:25 AM
where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread Mork General 1 March 23rd 07 03:33 AM
Russian Tube/Parts Source Legit? Roger Brown Boatanchors 0 September 27th 03 02:25 AM
Russian Tube/Parts Source Legit? Roger Brown Boatanchors 0 September 27th 03 02:25 AM