Old October 7th 15, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Intrepid-DX Group news from Paul N6PSE

Intrepid-DX Group news,Â*Paul N6PSE informs DxCoffee Readers:
October 6th, 2015.

The Board of Directors of the Intrepid-DX Group is pleased to announce that we have received Internal Revenue Service classification as an exempt public charity under section 501 (C) (3). Donors can now deduct contributions made to the Intrepid-DX Group and we are qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, transfers or gifts.
The primary goals of the Intrepid-DX Group are to conduct and support amateur radio DXpeditions. To conduct scientific research exploring electromagnetic wave propagation in the high frequency domain and education through public presentations of our Dxpedition activity. We will promote interest and proficiency in amateur radio communications with respect to improving operating and technical skills.
Intrepid-DX Group charter officers a
Paul S. Ewing-N6PSE, President
David R. Collingham-K3LP, Vice President
Dr. Hrane Milosevic-YT1AD, Vice President
David A. Jorgensen-WD5COV, CFO/Treasurer
Mike K. Flowers-K6MKF, Secretary
Board Members:
George Williams-N6NKT
Craig Thompson-K9CT