Old October 11th 15, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default DxCoffee meet OH2BH in Rome

"We have met one of the legends of worldwide Dxing. We have spent a nice day with this Dxer of one thousand adventures, the man that we are used to hear from the most remote parts of the earth". With these words our chief editor, Pasquale La Gamba IZ8IYX, has commented our meeting with Martti Laine OH2BH.
Pasquale IZ8IYX, Giorgio IZ4AKS and Fabrizio IU0BMP have had the pleasure to meetÂ*Martti and his wife LeenaÂ*in a Rome hotel for an interesting chat on the current Dxing situation.
In the next few days, we';ll publish on DxCoffee an interesting interview to one of the Dxpedition gurus. We are confident thatÂ*Martti has many interesting surprises to propose to the Dxers communityÂ*in the near future.

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2015/10/...oh2bh-in-rome/