Old November 25th 15, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default S93DX Sao Tome and Principe AF-023

Lee WW2DX Announcement:

"This is the callsign issuedÂ*to WW2DX to be used from November 28 through December 1 2015.Â*

WW2DX, W2RE and N2IEN will be operating as S93DX this Friday 11/28 though the following Tuesday 12/1. We are planning on taking a WRTC tri-band yagi for 10/15/20 as well as a OCF for the lower bands. We will have an Expert 1.3K amp with us for that station. The second station will be K3/KPA500 that will be used on the WARC bands. A third station will be setup for LEO satellites and we are going to attempt 2m EME but this is new territory for the group so don't set expectations too high.

We will be posting to twitterÂ*@ww2dx and possible live streaming using periscope.

QSL via LOTW and paper cards to NR6M.

73 and hope to get you in the log this weekend!"

Lee WW2DX
WW2DX

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2015/11/...incipe-af-023/