Old November 2nd 16, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info

Default Ham Radio 360: ARES; an Introduction and CommsToGo

Ham Radio 360

Ham Radio 360: ARES; an Introduction and CommsToGo

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...and-commstogo/

ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Service) seems to be a topic that keeps
coming up in listener correspondences.Â* I had some ideas to share, but not
being an active participant in the service, I knew I needed to get someone
who was involved to help us define and understand it.

Reaching all the way back to the beginning, I enlisted Cecil Higgins
(AC0HA) who is now the ARES Section Manager for Missouri.Â* In Episode 1 we
discussed the Joplin Tornado disaster and ARES response.Â* This time
through, its an Introduction to ARES.

ARRL.org/ARES

@ARES_ARES

Following, we bring in John Jacobs (W7DBO) of Site Sponsor, CommsToGo.com.

CommsToGo:Â* Builders of Portable Power, Radio and Computing Systems, John
and his Ham Radio Family manufacture some fine equipment!

YourCallSignHere.com

Stay in The Know: remember to sign up for our email list to be entered in
an upcoming contest!

Big Thanks to those of you who recently ordered your Custom HR360 Hats,
Shirts, Beanies and Patches!Â* We have Many Products still On Sale!Â* Beanies
in stock and ready to ship!

Become a Show Patron/Sponsor & keep Ham Radio 360 goingThank You!

Visit MTCRadio.com today to SAVE on your Next Ham Radio Purchase!

Thanks for Listening!

73, Yall

K4CDN

This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/fo_time_the...radio15/64.mp3

[HR360] Ham Radio: an Introduction to SDR with KF7IJZ and KF5JNU Ham Radio 360 via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 May 4th 16 11:58 AM
Hurricane Sandy and ARES Klystron Moderated 13 November 22nd 12 02:25 AM
lucas ares lucas Shortwave 0 December 29th 07 01:49 AM
Glendale WV ARES Dean General 3 September 20th 03 12:31 AM