Old November 27th 16, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [W2LJ] NPOTA Goals

W2LJ QRP .... Do More With Less

NPOTA Goals

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

For a lot of you, this weekend is filed with DX, as it is CQ WWDX Contest
weekend. For me, my focus is a little closer to home.

I am so close to my personal goal that I set for working 200 NPOTA
entities. My antenna situation here is mediocre at best. I have no hopes to
work all 400 some entities, realistically speaking. So I set out with the
intention of working roughly half, and I decided upon 200.

I have about 5 or 6 enttities worked that haven't uploaded their logs to
Logboof Of The World yet. I am very, very close. If I can work another 4
or 5 new ones today, I should be golden, with a month to go.

My other goal was to do 1- activations this year. That's not going to
happen. But I hope to activate Morristown National Historical Park again
tomorrow (HP28) which would bring me up to 7. Maybe I can squeak in another
before the end of the year, God willing. The coming holday rush and iffy
weather will determine whether ro not that happens.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!