Old December 12th 16, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default FT3YL Dumont dUrville Station Antarctica

François F4HLT˙will be FT3YL on Dumont D'Urville (French Antartica base). He won't be QRV before February. He will be active in SSB and digital modes on 10-15 and 20 meters. Equipment: IC706 + ACOM 1010 (Tnx Clipperton Dx Club) + GPA30 (Tnx F5BU).˙

QSL via F6KPQ bureau or direct, OQRS Club Log and LoTW.

Note: François is a newbie, he is not used to pilups. So please, be patient.

François says :

"I'M A BEGINNER IN HF RADIO BUT I WANT TO TRY TO INSTALL A HAM RADIO STATION AT DUMONT D'URVILLE A FRENCH SCIENTIFIC BASE. MY JOB IS MY PRIORITY, I CAN TRANSMIT ONLY DURING MY SPARE TIME. I'M NOT A DXPEDITION. THIS ACTIVITY WILL BE SECONDARY TO THE SCIENTIFIC WORK. DURING THIS MISSION OF 1 YEAR IN ANTARCTICA".

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2016/ft3...on-antarctica/