Old January 21st 17, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default QRZ Forums - Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events for Saturday 21 January 2017

Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events

The 52 lost Subs of WW2 Special Event Announcement

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...cement.552125/

The USS Batfish and the USS Oklahoma Amateur Radio club would like to thank
everyone that supported us during the last six months after storms last
July destroyed the club station and the museum park grounds where the USS
Batfish resides. We are not done rebuilding by a long shot, but we are well
on our way. We are back on our feet and we are coming out swinging with
this 5 yearlong commitment to our fellow hams and all United States
Military members. We hope you will join us remembering...

The 52 lost Subs of WW2 Special Event Announcement