Old January 22nd 17, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #1301

SB DX @ WW KB8NW $OPDX.1301
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 1301

The Ohio/Penn DX PacketCluster
DX Bulletin No. 1301
BID: $OPDX.1301
January 23, 2017
Editor Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW
Provided by BARF80.ORG (Cleveland, Ohio)
Written/Sent from Strongsville, OH

Thanks to the Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society, Northern Ohio DX
Association, Ohio/Penn PacketCluster Network, AB5K & the AR TelNet Clusters
Network, NJ1Q & W1AW, NG3K & ADXO, W3UR & The Daily DX, N4AA & QRZ DX,
WB6RSE, NN7A, W7GJ, K8GI, K8YSE, NE8Z, W8GEX & 60m DX News, W9ILY, N0TG,
DL1SBF, DL7UXG & The DX News Letter, DxCoffee.com, DXNews.com, DX-World.Net,
EI9FBB, ES1CW, F6AJA & Les Nouvelles DX, I1JQJ/IK1ADH & 425 DX News, I2MQP
& DX Italia News, OZ6OM & 50 MHz DX News, RSGB IOTA Web Site, Sixitalia
Weekly, VA3RJ & ICPO, and VHF-DX-Portal (MMMonVHF) for the following DX
information.

DXCC COUNTRY/ENTITY REPORT: According to the AR-Cluster Network for the
week of Monday, 16th-January, through Monday, 23rd-January there were 224
countries active. Countries available: 3A, 3B8, 3B9, 3D2, 3DA, 3V, 3W, 4J,
4L, 4O, 4S, 4U1I, 4X, 5B, 5H, 5R, 5T, 5W, 5X, 5Z, 6W, 6Y, 7X, 8P, 8Q, 8R,
9A, 9G, 9H, 9J, 9K, 9M2, 9M6, 9N, 9Q, 9V, 9Y, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A9,
AP, BV, BY, C3, C5, C6, C9, CE, CE0Y, CE9, CM, CN, CP, CT, CT3, CU, CX,
D2, DL, DU, E4, E5/n, E5/s, E6, E7, EA, EA6, EA8, EA9, EI, EK, EL, EP, ER,
ES, EU, EX, EY, F, FG, FJ, FK, FM, FO, FP, FR, FS, FY, G, GD, GI, GJ, GM,
GU, GW, H4, H40, HA, HB, HB0, HC, HH, HI, HK, HL, HP, HR, HS, HV, HZ, I,
IS, J6, J7, JA, JT, JW, K, KG4, KH0, KH2, KH6, KL, KP2, KP4, LA, LU, LX,
LY, LZ, OA, OD, OE, OH, OH0, OK, OM, ON, OX, OY, OZ, P2, P4, PA, PJ2, PJ4,
PY, PZ, S0, S2, S5, SM, SP, ST, SU, SV, SV/a, SV5, SV9, T31, T7, T8, TA,
TF, TG, TI, TK, TL, TR, TT, TU, TY, TZ, UA, UA2, UA9, UK, UN, UR, V3, V5,
V6, V7, V8, VE, VK, VK9N, VP2V, VP5, VP8, VP9, VQ9, VR, VU, XE, XT, XW,
XX9, YA, YB, YI, YJ, YK, YL, YN, YO, YU, YV, Z3, Z8, ZA, ZB, ZC4, ZD7,
ZD8, ZF, ZL, ZP, ZS, ZS8

* PLEASE NOTE: The report "could" contain "Pirate/SLIM" operations or
more likely a "BUSTED CALLSIGN". As always, you never know - "Work
First Worry Later".

3D2, FIJI. Chris, VK3FY, will be active as 3D2FY from Fiji sometime in
December. Activity will be holiday style on various HF bands. QSL via
M0OXO or OQRS. Look for more details to be forthcoming.

3Y0Z BOUVET DXPEDITION (A Visit To DX Engineering/A Message From The 3Y0Z
DXpedition Team)......
* On January 11, 2017, five of the 3Y0Z operators (K0IR, N9TK, W8HC,
W0GJ, & WB9Z) and Chief Pilot, NV9L, met with Tim Duffy, K3LR, and
11 members of his DX Engineering staff. The chief topic of discussion
was development of masts and antenna support hardware able to with-
stand the winds and weather of Bouvet. The HF antennas and EME arrays
need to be at a height where they can be effective and yet able to
withstand the harsh conditions of Bouvet. Working drawings were de-
veloped and the engineers at DX Engineering are now developing proto-
types for testing. The group also considered how products developed
for Bouvet might also serve unique needs of other radio amateurs.
Visit the following Web page to see pictures of the meeting:
http://www.bouvetdx.org/news-and-updates

* A Message From the DXpedition Team -- Our Commitment to You --
A DXpedition to Bouvet is not to be taken lightly. Bouvet is a
serious and dangerous place; demanding attention to safety, serious
planning, physical and mental endurance, time to allow for storms
and rough seas, and a team with the right balance of size, experience,
talent, emotional stability, and sense of purpose. We feel we have
met these criteria, but when we arrive at Bouvet we also need to
attend to our obligations to you, our financial supporters and DX
audience. How we meet those obligations and expectations will define
us as a team.
It is our belief that, given the rarity of this entity, we must
pull out all the stops. We must utilize maximum legal power, the
best antennas, world class transceivers, propagation studies, the
best location on the island, a safe vessel and crew, highly qualified
helicopter pilots, and the complimentary resources of our team. We
will need near real time information flowing to us through our ex-
tensive pilot system so that we can maximize our primary purpose —
providing QSO’s.
We have a conscience. We will not do this just for the sake of
doing it and end up using a compromised location, less than 24/7
coverage of all open bands, limited power, inefficient antennas,
and insufficient time at the island. We want to do this right and
give everyone the best possible chance of making the QSO’s they
desire, be they on 160, the WARC bands, SSB, CW, RTTY, or 6 and 2
meter EME.
Rest assured that we will do our very best for you! No shortcuts
or compromises! ..... The 3Y0Z Bouvet Island DXpedition Team

* Also, watch an interview by Jim Mornar, N9TK, with Tim Duffy, K3LR,
at DX Engineering on January 11, 2017 in Tallmadge, Ohio. Jim Mornar,
N9TK, is one of the team members that will be activating Bouvet Island
as 3Y0Z in January 2018. Bouvet Island ranks number 2 in the most
wanted entities by amateur radio operators all over the world. See the
interview at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v˙hW83k5mk0

* For the latest information and updates, watch: http://www.bouvetdx.org

5T0, MAURITANIA. Jean, ON8RA/5T0JL, will be active with the special call-
sign 5T0ITU from Mauritania until December 31st. The special callsign will
be tentatively activated during ITU events that are listed on his QRZ.com
page. Activity will be on 80-10 meters using CW. Suggested frequencies are
3504, 7004, 10104, 14004, 18069, 21004, 24893 and 28004 kHz. QSL via ON8RA.

7V7, ALGERIA. Vlad, UA4WHX, continues his African tour and is now active
using a special callsign, 7V7V, from Dira, Algeria, on the way to Bou
Saada. As this was being written, activity has been on 80 meters CW, but
also look for him to possibly be on 40/30 meters using CW, SSB and RTTY.
As always, the length of his stay is not known. QSL via his home callsign.

9N, NEPAL. Members of the newly formed EI DX Group (EIDX) will be active
as 9N7EI from Nepal between March 8-20th. Their Web page states, "For the
1st time, this all ‘Echo India’ DXpedition team will operate up to 5
stations continuously for 9 consecutive days on all bands and modes from
80m through 10m. Our QTH is located 30 kilometers outside Kathmandu, in
a quiet suburb sited at 5,600' above sea level, with great views and take
off across the Himalayas." They will have 11 operators. Operators mentioned
are Enda/EI2II, Thos/EI2JD, Peter/EI4GZB, Jeremy/EI5GM, Dermot/EI5IQ,
Pat/EI5IX, Declan/EI6FR, David/EI9FBB, Declan/EI9HQ, Patrick/EI9HX and
Hugh/EI9KF. QSL via M0OXO (OQRS, log search, bureau). QSL direct (w/$2.00
& SAE) to: CHARLES WILMOT, 60 CHURCH HILL, ROYSTON, BARNSLEY, SOUTH YORKS,
S71 4NG, ENGLAND – U.K. For more information and updates, see:
https://9n7ei.com

AFRICAN TOUR (Reminder). Peter, HA3AUI, will once again be active from
two West African countries between (approx.!!!) January 20th and March
5th. His plans are to be active as 6W2SC from Cabrousse, Senegal, and
as J5UAP from Cabroxo, Guinea-Bissau. Specific dates were not provided.
Watch his Web page for possible updates at:
http://cqafrica.net/en/welcome/index.html
He does state that from Senegal (6W) he will have a K3, Spiderbeam, 100 or
500W, and will operate on 20-10 meters CW (other bands/modes on request).
Peter may activate some IOTAs and/or WFFs as 6w2sc/p. From Guinea-Bissau
(J5), he will have a K3, 100w, verticals, and operate 20-10 meters CW
(other modes on request). QSL via LoTW or direct via his home callsign
HA3AUI.

CARIBBEAN TOUR. Frank, PH2M, announced on QRZ.com that he is planning a
holiday style DXpedition to PJ7 (Sint Maarten), PJ6 (Saba) and PJ5 (Sint
Eustatius) late spring 2017 (between May 19th and June 4th)! Look for
more details to be forthcoming.

FG, GUADELOUPE. Herve, F5HRY, is once again active as FG/F5HRY from
Guadeloupe (NA-102) until February 2nd. Activity is on various HF bands
using CW. QSL via his home callsign.

H40, TEMOTU PROVINCE. Stan, LZ1GC, will once again be active as H40GC
from from Temotu Province (OC-100) between October 3-17th. Activity will
be on 160-10 meters using CW, SSB and RTTY. QSL via his home callsign,
direct, LoTW or ClubLog's OQRS. To see his previous activity, go to:
http://www.c21gc.com

HC, ECUADOR. Rick, NE8Z/HC1MD, will once again be active between January
22nd and February 8th from Ecuador and various areas as HC1MD/***. His
radio equipment: FT-857d 100w--Carolina Windom 40-10m CW+SSB+RTTY)/
Outbacker -- 6m CW + SSB (monitor 50.110) + 2 element 6m MOXON antenna.
QSL via direct to K8LJG & LoTW after the trip. VIEW the HC/Ecuador
and HC8/Galapagos DX-Diplomas at: http://webpages.charter.net/ne8z

IOTA NEWS..............
AS-022. Operators Yuri/R2DG, Vasily/R7AA and Eugene/UA6EX will be active
as RI0LI from Leont'yeva Island, Medvezhyi (Bear) Islands, in the
East Siberia Sea, sometime during the third week in July.
Activity
will be on various HF bands. Look for more information and a
Web page to be forthcoming.

AS-026. Taka, JA8COE, will be active as HL4/JA8COE from Cheju Island,
South Korea, between March 8-11th. Activity will be on various
HF bands. QSL via JA8COE, direct(2 USDs or IRC+SASE), by the
Bureau or ClubLog's OQRS. For more details, watch:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/takaja8coe

AS-072. A team of Malaysian operators will be active as 9M4LI from
Lalang Island, West Malaysia, between February 3-5th. Activity
will be on various HF bands and modes. QSL Manager is 9W2NDQ.
QSL direct to: Lalang Island Team, No. 35A, Jalan Halaman 3,
Taman Halaman, Ampang.Selangor. Malaysia., SL 68000, West
Malaysia, Malaysia.

NA-008. By the time you read this, VY0ERC should be active again from
the Eureka Weather Station on Ellesmere Island (NA-008) by the
member(s) of Eureka Amateur Radio Club until early April. Their
activity times will be as and when conditions allow. QSL via
M0OXO, OQRS or direct.

NA-019. Chris, VK3FY, will be active as KL7/VK3FY from Kodiak Island,
Alaska, sometime in July. Activity will be on various HF bands.
QSL via M0OXO or OQRS. Look for more details to be forthcoming.

OC-022. Emmanuel, F5LIT, will once again be active as YB9/F5LIT from
Bali Island between January 27th and February 7th. Activity
will be on 20/17/15 meters using SSB. QSL via his home callsign,
direct or LoTW. No Bureau QSLs.

SA-024. Members of the CDR Group will be active as ZW2R from Comprida
Island (ARLHS BRA-135, DFB SP-12, DIB SP-03) between and during
the 9th South America Lighthouse Weekend, February 17-19th.
QSL via PY2LCD, by the Bureau, direct (w/SAE + 2.00 USDs) or
LoTW.

J7, DOMINICA. Operators Gaynell/KK4WWW and David/KK4WW are now active
as J79WWW, J79WW and J79USA, from Dominica (NA-101) until February 1st.
Activity will be on various HF bands. No other details were provided.
QSL via N4USA.

KG4, GUANTANAMO BAY. A team of U.S. operators will be meeting at GITMO
(NA-015) during various times between February 10-24th. Operators Bill/
W4WV (KG4WV), Jim/KG9LB (KG4AW) and Keith/KE4KDY (KG4DY) will start on
February 10th. Keith will stay until February 17th. Don/W4ZYT (KG4ZK)
will join the team on February 17th, and will leave on the 24th with
Bill and Jim. The team is actually there to do some antenna repairs
at Club GITMO as well as give exams for new hams and upgrades. When
not working, activity will be on 160-6 meters using CW, SSB, PSK and
RTTY. QSL via the operator's home callsign, LoTW or ClubLog.

KP4, PUERTO RICO. Jaime, WP3A, will be active as KP4BD from Las Piedras
during the ARRL International DX CW Contest (February 18-19th) as a
Single-Op/All-Band/Low-Power entry. QSL via NP3LT.

PJ2, CURACAO. Jeff, K8ND, is once again active from Curacao Island
(SA-099, WLOTA LH-0942) to activate the Signal Point Station (PJ2T) as
PJ2/K8ND, this past week/weekend, but will be leaving Wednesday morning,
February 2nd. ADDED NOTE (Jan. 20th): Jeff reports, "After 62,000 QSOs
as PJ2/K8ND since November 2002, I am now authorized to use the callsign
PJ2ND, effective January 20, 2017." Activity will be on various HF bands.
He will be joined by Jim, W8WTS, this week (on January 24th) and leave
also on February 1st. The two operators will team up as a Multi-Single
entry in the CQWW 160 CW Contest (January 27-29th) as PJ2T. QSL all
callsigns via LoTW. For direct cards, QSL PJ2/K8ND and PJ2ND via K8ND,
PJ2/W8WTS via W8WTS and PJ2T via W3HNK.

PROPAGATION FORECAST/REPORT (January 23-29th).......
Jan/23rd HN Jan/26th AN Jan/28th HN
Jan/24th AN Jan/27th HN Jan/29th AN
Jan/25th AN

SOLAR REFERENCE KEYS/INDEXES AND GEOMAGNETIC REFERENCE
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙ NORMALITY GEOMAG K Values Alpha
----------------- ------ -------- ------
AN - Above Normal Quiet K˙1 0-7
HN - High Normal Unsettled K˙ 8-15
LN - Low Normal Active K˙ 16-29
BN - Below Normal Minor Storm K˙ 30-49
DIS - Disturbed Major Storm K˙ 50-99
VRY DIS - Very Disturbed Severe Storm K˙9 100-400

REALTIME BAND CONDITIONS WEB SITE http://www.bandconditions.com:
The purpose of this experimental Web site is to provide 24-7-365 actual
(REALTIME) band condition information to CW QRPp, QRPe and CW/SSB for
Contesters interested in increasing their scores. It can also be of
benefit to other Radio Amateurs to determine band conditions for Nets
and casual QSO's. This information is NOT based on any software pre-
dictions or any kind of satellite based readings. It is based on a
new Ionospheric sounding method called "HF Ionospheric Interferometry"
which operates very similarly to the PolSAR system used by NASA.

Also, check out the VOACAP predication Web page at:
http://www.voacap.com/prediction.html

SOLAR NEWS FLASH!!!! Dr. Tamitha Skov ?https://twitter.com/TamithaSkov
reports on January 20th: New #SpaceWeatherWoman forecast video is up!
See when this #solarstorm will end & catch the 1st sunspot of cycle 25!
Watch her video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v˙EJEwlm4gw

QSL INFO AND NEWS...................
QSL-INFO from DB0SDX by Lothar, DL1SBF.. (January 22nd) www.qslinfo.eu
5B4VL via 5B4VL (d/L) NH0DX/NH2 via JL3RDC (d) TG9IIN via K4TI (d)
7V7V via UA4WHX NJ7H/VE2 via NJ7H (d/L) TM5CR via F6FMT
A61QQ via A61BK & (L) OF1KB via OH1KB UE74M via RQ7L
CT7AEQ via LZ1WR OF2K via OH2K VK3FY/DU8 via M0OXO (O)
CX2AQ via EA5KB P4/S50N via S50N VP2VAW via W4KZK
DL0LEO via DL6KA R75PWO via RV3YR VP8CLE via G1OCN
DR60VKL via DH1VY R90DOSAAF via RN3RQ VP8DPJ via VP8DPJ (e)
HH8/N3BNA via KA2AEV RW6PA via W3HNK YJ0WW via JA2NQG
IT9AAK/IM0 via IT9AAK SP1G/mm via SP1G ZZ8P via PT2GTI & (L)
IU8ACV via HB9ARS T88HS via JA6KYU (d)
N7R via KB7QPS TC5OCK via TA5FA
(e) eQSL only (d) direct only (B) Bureau only (*-B) DX's- Bureau
(O) OQRS only (C) ClubLog only (L) LoTW only (*) No QSL Needed

CY9C QSL CARDS. Randy, N0TG, reports, "We are currently on all DIRECT
REQUESTS. LoTW was uploaded weeks ago. BUREAU Cards will be MAILED ON
1 Feb 2017. No bureau cards will be processed after that date. This
is our closing date for bureau confirmations. Get your request in no
later than Jan 30."

U.S. POSTAGE GOING UP. U.S. first class postage that went down last year
is now going up from .47 (cents) to .49 (cents) per ounce on January 22nd.
If you have a "FOREVER STAMP" there is no problem. Also, post cards will
remain the same at .34 (cents) and international (letters) postage will
stay at $1.15.

QSLS RECEIVED VIA LoTW: FS/N9TK, SV1CEI/8/P (EU-067) and UR5CJN

QSLS RECEIVED VIA MAIL: 9G5AM, 9N7XW, E6AC, JW0GB, KH2/DF8AN, OX/OZ1LXJ
and V63AJ

QSLS RECEIVED VIA THE BUREAU: EA6AIS, EA6DB, EA6TS, EA8AAE, EA8AFW,
EA8AGF, EA8AJO, EB8AIU, ED8B, EF4HQ, EG8FPR, EE8O, HB0/EA5IDQ, LX/PE2J,
MJ/OK1NP, MJ/ON1CH, OJ0V, ON1418WAR, OP7USB, OR7Z, OU0POLIO, OX3OA,
OX/DJ6TF, OZ150ITU, P29VCX, PA73CORSO, PA6YOTA, PC15SAIC, PF15ANT,
PY5KK, PY5WD, SH9YOTA, SI9AM, SK70CG, SN0YOTA, TK2INT (EU-168), XW3TH,
YB69RI, YC8GZP, YE0M, YL13YOTA, YO4YOTA, ZW5B, ZX1BA, ZX1CE, ZX1DF
and ZX1MT

SOUTH PACIFIC 6M EME DXPEDITIONS (Update). Lance, W7GJ, will once again
be active from the Pacific Ocean to focus on 6 meters EME QSOs. This time
Lance is planning a 6 Meter EME DXpedition to West Island/Cocos Island
as VK9CGJ between September 12-30th, and Christmas Island as VK9XGJ between
October 1-21st. He informs OPDX this week of the following: "In order to
get the word out as soon as possible, preliminary information on the
upcoming 6m EME DXpedition is he
http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/Ind...ean%202017.htm
Tickets to Perth, Australia have been purchased, and reservations for
lodging in both DXCC entities have been made. Although I am not able yet
to complete the purchase for the tickets from Perth and the lodging, I
wanted to spread the word about the dates for the DXpedition so people
can make plans. I will be adding more detailed operating schedules and
additional details in the coming weeks and hope to be able to complete
the very substantial purchases for additional flights and lodging in the
coming months..
With the great increase in people capable of using digital modes, I
hope to be able to provide these rare DXCC entities to many serious 6m
DXers. Please check back for updated information! GL and VY 73, Lance"

T30, WESTERN KIRIBATI. Chris, VK3FY, will be active as T30T from Tarawa
Island sometime in December. Activity will be on various HF bands. QSL
via M0OXO or OQRS. Look for more details to be forthcoming.

TX5, AUSTRAL ISLANDS. Members of the CanAm DX Group will be active as
TX5T from Raivavae Island (OC-114) in the Australs between February 20th
and March 3rd. Activity will be on 160-6 meters using CW, SSB and the
Digital modes. Operators mentioned are Robert/W5MJ, Neil/VA7DX, Keith/
VE7KW, and Madison/W5RJ (Team Leader). QSL via M0URX or OQRS. Look for
more details and updates, watch: http://www.Australs2017.com

V3, BELIZE. Victor, WB0TEV, will be active as V31VP from Blackman Eddy
Village (west of Belmopan) between February 8-14th. Activity will be on
various HF bands including an entry in the CQWW WPX RTTY Contest (February
11-12th). He will use 100 watts and wire antennas. QSL via his home
callsign, direct or by the Bureau.

V3, BELIZE. Art, NN7A, will once again be active as V31JZ/p from South
Water Caye, Belize (NA-180) between February 15-21st. This will be a
one-person operation using a 100 watt transceiver and wire antennas.
Operation will be mostly CW on 160-10 meters including 30/17/12m bands.
His activity will also include the ARRL International DX CW Contest
(February 18-19th) as a Single-Op/All-Band/Low-Power entry. No online
logs. QSL direct via NN7A (Art Phillips, P.O. Box 73, Eckert, CO 81418
USA), or via the ARRL Bureau. Bureau cards sent to Belize cannot be
answered (there is no active V3 bureau).

VK9/M, MELLISH REEF. "DX-World" reports [edited], "Hawk (SM5AQD) and
Rob (N7QT) are working to activate Mellish Reef this coming November.
Currently working to obtain landing rights from the appropriate govern-
ment agencies. We have also applied for a VK9M callsign. The team consists
of 8 operators and 4 stations. At least half the operators will be from
Europe, and the rest from North America. We are going to be operating
on the following bands: 10m through 160m. Due to current propagation
forecasts, we are paying particular attention to operating on the lower
bands (20m-160m). Modes of operation will be CW/SSB/RTTY."

VQ9, CHAGOS ISLANDS. Steve, W3HF, is once again active as VQ9HF from
Diego Garcia Island until January 27th. Activity will be limited because
of his work, but he will be on 40-10 meters using PSK31. QSL via his
home callsign, direct, by the Bureau, LoTW or eQSL.

YJ, VANUATU. Geoff, ZL3GA, will once again be active as YJ0GA from the
Benjor Beach Club on Efate Island (OC-035) between July 6-13th. Activity
will be on the beach from an oceanfront villa. Operations will be holiday
style on 40-10 meters using a FT-450D w/100 watts (and possibly the KPA500
if he has the luggage space/weight available!) into a CrankIR and an End
Fed Half Wave vertical. Geoff states that he will do "a real effort to
look for Western Europe around local sunrise and sunset on 20 and 30m.
Western Europe is a difficult path with short opening times and this is
reflected in the ClubLog ranking of #62 for Europe (#87 worldwide). I
will also do more RTTY this time (and JT65 if condx really get bad!)."
QSL via his home callsign, direct, by the Bureau, ClubLog's OQRS or
LoTW (preferred).

ZF, CAYMAN ISLANDS. Operators John/K6AM and Dan/N6MJ will once again be
active as ZF1A from Grand Cayman Island (NA-016, WLOTA LH-1042) during
the ARRL International DX CW Contest (February 18-19th) as a Multi-Single
entry. QSL via K6AM, direct, by the W6 Bureau or LoTW.

ZL, NEW ZEALAND. Operators Mark/ZL3AB, Geoff/ZL3GA and Phil/ZL3PAH will
use the "Quake Contesters" callsign ZL3X during the ARRL International
CW Contest (February 18-19th) as a Multi-2 entry. QSL via LoTW or direct
to ZL3PAH.
-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙--˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-
TO BE ADDED TO THE OPDX MAILING LIST -- Click or send requests to:
Help: mailto Subscribe: mailto Unsubscribe: mailto OPDX WORLD-WIDE WEB HOME PAGE (provided by John, K8YSE):
http://www.papays.com/opdx.html
ALSO VISIT THE NORTHERN OHIO DX ASSOCIATION'S WEB PAGES AT:
http://www.nodxa.org/
http://www.facebook.com/NorthernOhioDxAssociation
-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙--˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-˙-
* All excerpts and distribution of "The OPDX Bulletin" are granted as
long as KB8NW/OPDX/BARF80 receives credit.

** To contribute DX info, please send via InterNet Mail to:
OR OR
Information can now be faxed to the following phone line at:
1-419-828-7791 (F A X only!)
/EXIT

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:

Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)