RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   ZA/OU2I Albania (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/241648-za-ou2i-albania.html)

DxCoffee May 16th 17 11:45 AM

ZA/OU2I Albania

Henning OZ1BII informs DxCoffee Readers:

"Hello

I am going to Albania again. This time the radio activity will only be 4 days (25 - 29 May 2017) with CW from Hotel Malvina in Golem (south of Dürres).

QTH is on the shore of the Adriatic Sea at Loc: JN91sg.

I will be using either an Elecraft K3 or a KX3, depending whitch one are best at the time of depart.

Antenna will be a simple vertical made of a DXWire fibermast on around 8 meter high and some sort of Balun/Unun.

Activity will mainly be on the WARC bands until start of WPX CW contest May 27 at 00:00 UTC.ÿ

I do hope to meet you also in the WPX Contest!"

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2017/zaou2i-albania-2/