Old May 16th 17, 11:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default ZA/OU2I Albania

Henning OZ1BII informs DxCoffee Readers:

"Hello

I am going to Albania again. This time the radio activity will only be 4 days (25 - 29 May 2017) with CW from Hotel Malvina in Golem (south of Dürres).

QTH is on the shore of the Adriatic Sea at Loc: JN91sg.

I will be using either an Elecraft K3 or a KX3, depending whitch one are best at the time of depart.

Antenna will be a simple vertical made of a DXWire fibermast on around 8 meter high and some sort of Balun/Unun.

Activity will mainly be on the WARC bands until start of WPX CW contest May 27 at 00:00 UTC.ÿ

I do hope to meet you also in the WPX Contest!"

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2017/zaou2i-albania-2/

ZA/PA2LS Albania DxCoffee Dx 0 March 21st 17 10:43 AM
Radio Tirana, Albania - Feb.21/08 SW4ever Shortwave 1 February 21st 08 10:38 PM
Albania 9540 utc 22:00 Lucky Shortwave 10 March 16th 05 10:36 PM
China Radio International adds new transmissions via Albania Mike Terry Shortwave 1 November 27th 04 07:23 PM
Albania A04 Mike Terry Shortwave 2 April 4th 04 07:08 AM