Old October 23rd 18, 12:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default [MKARS] Club Meetings in November

MKARS - Milton Keynes Amateur Radio Society

Club Meetings in November

https://www.mkars.org.uk/news/articl...gs_in_november

We have two talks planned for our meetings in November.....

Monday 5th November;Â*Trials and Tribulations of Building a Voice Keyer and
Sequencer For Older Rigs' by Phil G4FVZ

Monday 19th November 'Antenna Construction Update' by Will G1YYU

Our meetings will be at TS Invincible, Bletchley Park starting at 19.30.Â*

RSGB Club of the Year Presentation

https://www.mkars.org.uk/news/articl...r_presentation

In a boost to moral for all those that have worked hard to make MKARS a
better club, I'm pleased to announce that yesterday evening Alison Johnston
(G8ROG) [our regional representative from the RSGB] presented MKARS with
the region 9 RSGB Club of the Year certificate. For those that could not
attend this will proudly go on display next to our second place national
Club of the Year certificate in GB2BP which was presented at the AGM.

This was followed by an informative presentation from Don Beattie
(G3BJ)Â*about the RSGB and its plans for the future, which concluded with a
lively questions and answers session enjoyed by all.

All with the added bonus of taking place in the lovely Bletchley Park
Mansion Music Room accompanied with refreshments and cake!

Old October 23rd 18, 01:04 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.dx

On 23/10/2018 12:18, MKARS via rec.radio.info Admin wrote:

[...]

If the RSGB think you're doing well, then you must be doing something
badly wrong, because it is the dead hand of the RSGB that has done much
to ruin amateur radio in Brit these past few years, especially kicking
in the teeth all the former investors in the Lambda Investment Company
who forewent their interest payments so the RSGB could buy their own
premises only to sell those premises in exchange for a rented hovel
adjoining the sewage works in Bedford.

Old October 23rd 18, 01:34 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Gareth's Downstairs Computer
wrote:
[...]

G is for Gruffalo.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

[MKARS] RSGB Club of the Year Presentation MKARS via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 February 17th 17 12:49 PM
[MKARS] Club Meetings MKARS via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 December 14th 15 05:13 PM
club meetings [email protected] Policy 1 July 4th 06 09:09 PM
club meetings [email protected] CB 1 July 4th 06 09:09 PM