Old March 29th 20, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [W2LJ] Stuff coming up.

W2LJ QRP - When you care to send the very least!

Stuff coming up.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

For those of you who are sheltering in place and are looking for some
activity, NEXT weekend has a bonanza of activity.

It all starts next Friday with a QRP sprint, the Sasquatch Stomp, which is
sponsored by the Pacific Northwest QRP Group - it runs from 2100 UTC on
Friday to 0300 UTC on Saturday. My Sasquatch number is 910. The rules can
be found here. Hopefully, I'll hear you on the bands. With no where to go,
why not get on the air?

Next weekend has a plethora of State QSO parties:

Nebraska QSO Party: Exchange is simple - your S/P/C (state, province or
country)

Louisiana QSO Party: Exchange is RST and S/P/C.

Mississippi QSO Party: Exchange is RST and S/P/C.

Missouri QSO Party: Exchange is RST and S/P/C.

I will definitely be on the air.

Today I got on the air for a little bit and worked Tom EA8YV on 20 Meters.
There was a lot of QSB and band conditions were not the best, but we got a
valid contact made. I hope to get on the air tomorrow afternoon and see if
anyone's on the air - you would think with all this social distancing going
on that the bands would be wall-to-wall busy ........right?

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!