Old August 1st 20, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default [ETH] Do You Miss Ham Expos? Check Out This Virtual One!

Everything Ham Radio - A Ham Radio Blog

Do You Miss Ham Expos? Check Out This Virtual One!

https://www.everythinghamradio.com/2...s-virtual-one/

https://youtu.be/1G3sIitVrb0 COVID-19 has changed a lot about the world
that we knew last year! The governments have limited the number of people
that are allowed inside of businesses, disallowed any social gatherings
over a handful of people, requiring people to wear masks and so much more.
COVID-19 has affected ham radio. We cant have meetings anymore, testing
sessions are severely limited and of course, no hamfests! The QSO Today
Podcast has done something that I really wish I couldve done myself, they
have started a virtual hamfest! The first one is coming up on August 8 9,
2020. So lets take a look at what this new Virtual Hamfest is going to be
about. QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo:... Read moreDo You Miss Ham Expos? Check
Out This Virtual One!

The post Do You Miss Ham Expos? Check Out This Virtual One! appeared first
on Everything Ham Radio - A Ham Radio Blog.

Using the Virtual Ionosphere [email protected] Homebrew 4 September 10th 06 03:11 AM
R. L. Drake Virtual Museum [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 3rd 05 04:59 PM
Virtual Pub on IRLP Pete General 0 February 5th 04 01:07 PM
FS: Spectras, Maxtrac, DES Expos, BK LQH-5142B HTs + Wanted List Steve KC6IJM Swap 0 January 16th 04 04:49 PM
A New Concept: Virtual Spectrum Martin Potter Boatanchors 22 November 24th 03 06:25 PM