Old March 8th 21, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [W2LJ] So that's done!

W2LJ QRP - When you care to send the very least!

So that's done!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

The NJQRP Skeeter Hunt certificates for 2020 were mailed last Monday. Since
then, I've already received reports that some of you have gotten yours,
which is a relief. The mail can be tricky here in South Plainfield.
With that done, even though it's still cold and snowy for a lot of us, we
are anxiously dreaming about Summer and warmer temps. It's time for you to
start thinking about this year's Hunt!
The 2021 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt will be held on Sunday, August 15th. This is
the 10th running of the event, and you will have two options to choose from
to earn the 100 point bonus. Note - you will be able to claim ONE bonus -
not both. Although if you choose to accomplish both, I'm not about to stop
you!
You can view all the details at https://www.qsl.net/w2lj/
For many, a fun part of the Hunt is in getting a low Skeeter number
(Skeeter numbers do not remain the same from year to year), so number
requests will be honored beginning the First Day of Summer - June 20th,
2021. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST A NUMBER BEFORE JUNE 20th.
Lastly, a reminder that all log summaries must be submitted by an e-mail to
. Submission e-mails will be answered with an acknowledging
e-mail. If you don't get a "Thank You" e-mail from me, I didn't receive
your summary - for whatever reason.
Hope to hear you on August 15th!
72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!