Old March 12th 21, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [W2LJ] Another virtual! FDIM

W2LJ QRP - When you care to send the very least!

Another virtual! FDIM

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

This time it's for Four Days in May - to be held (virtually) on Saturday,
May 22nd. I'm sorry to say that this will be my very first FDIM. My last
trip to Dayton was the very last year before FDIM began. Talk about "so
close and yet so far!". Marriage and helping to raise two little kids
followed closely and those duties along with work kept me from making the
trips to Ohio.
But I digress.
For all the details, you can go to the QRP-ARCI Website
This year some of the topics a
Jerry Wolczanski KI4IO - Making an Antenna Coupler
Dr. Jack Purdum W8TEE - How to Select a Microcontroller for a QRP Project
Dave Benson K1SWL - Anatomy of a Transceiver; Building a Better Mousetrap
Han Summers G0UPL - Reach for the Skies: Extreme QRP at 35,000 Feet
Dino Papas KL0S - Bench Setup Using Inexpensive Test Equipment
Tim Snodgrass KC0DN - Breaking Free of the Sunspot Cycle
Ashhar Farhan VU2ESE - sBITX - An Open Source SDR that YOU can hack!
I am so looking forward to this!
72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!