Old April 8th 21, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio

Default [M0IAX] Inflatable Antenna Pouch

M0IAX

Inflatable Antenna Pouch

https://m0iax.com/2021/04/08/inflatable-antenna-pouch/

Sometimes we dont have to look very far for a solution to carrying our gear
into the field.

Whilst looking for an easy way to fit my HF Air antenna into my LC-192
backpack I realized that the pouch I had already fitted to the side of the
backpack that I had been carrying my VHF/UHF antenna in had room for the HF
one as well.

The pouch has the added benefit of having a velcro backing so that I can
really easily swap it for one with a different antenna or even my
sandwiches in

Once attached to the Velcro there is a strap and clip to ensure the pouch
doesnt fall off if snagged on something along the way. inside there are
some loops to hold various small items in place if you want to use it for
something else.

Heres my affiliate link to the pouch on Amazon https://amzn.to/31TmZmT

73

Mark M0IAX