RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   CP2A QSL info ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/62826-cp2a-qsl-info.html)

King Zulu January 27th 05 02:25 PM

CP2A QSL info ??

Anyone have CP2A QSL info?
ak

Topaz305RK January 27th 05 07:48 PM

Everywhere I checked showed nothing - not a good call.

DX Summit also showed that the call has never been posted.

Do you have the callsign right?

King Zulu January 27th 05 09:30 PM

"Topaz305RK" wrote in message
Everywhere I checked showed nothing - not a good call.

DX Summit also showed that the call has never been posted.

Do you have the callsign right?

Sure think so. He was loud & clear - just giving out 599's. Could be a
pirate.

ak

Derek Wills January 27th 05 09:56 PM

Anyone have CP2A QSL info?

You said later this was on CW - could it have been KP2A?
How long ago was this QSO?

Derek aa5bt

King Zulu January 28th 05 01:42 PM

"Derek Wills" wrote in message
Anyone have CP2A QSL info?

You said later this was on CW - could it have been KP2A?
How long ago was this QSO?

It was this week. I bet it was KP2A. Is it the hearing that goes first?

ak

Topaz305RK January 28th 05 02:22 PM

I thought it was the memory that went first, but can't remember for sure.

Sam