Old January 27th 05, 02:25 PM
King Zulu

Default CP2A QSL info ??

Anyone have CP2A QSL info?
ak

Old January 27th 05, 07:48 PM
Topaz305RK

Everywhere I checked showed nothing - not a good call.

DX Summit also showed that the call has never been posted.

Do you have the callsign right?

Old January 27th 05, 09:30 PM
King Zulu

"Topaz305RK" wrote in message
Everywhere I checked showed nothing - not a good call.

DX Summit also showed that the call has never been posted.

Do you have the callsign right?

Sure think so. He was loud & clear - just giving out 599's. Could be a
pirate.

ak

Old January 27th 05, 09:56 PM
Derek Wills

Anyone have CP2A QSL info?

You said later this was on CW - could it have been KP2A?
How long ago was this QSO?

Derek aa5bt
Old January 28th 05, 01:42 PM
King Zulu

"Derek Wills" wrote in message
Anyone have CP2A QSL info?

You said later this was on CW - could it have been KP2A?
How long ago was this QSO?

It was this week. I bet it was KP2A. Is it the hearing that goes first?

ak

Old January 28th 05, 02:22 PM
Topaz305RK

I thought it was the memory that went first, but can't remember for sure.

Sam