Old February 10th 05, 08:09 AM
9V1GO

I have been to Singapore and I thought it was a singularly hygienic
place. (Certainly when compared to Indonesia, which was my previous
port of call!)

The trains ran on time in Nazi Germany too mate! One of the highest per
capita rates of execution in the world, no trial by jury, no due process,
very well disguised racism, founder Lee family run the government controlled
businesses, more and more but have to get out before saying it.

Bob

Old February 10th 05, 08:11 AM
9V1GO

May be "the law" in beautiful 9V1 land, but the FCC makes the only
laws we worry about over here...

Sorry, meant to say international regulation, yanks are above all that after
all : -). IARP specifies the same XX/XX and it is issued by Newington on
behalf of the IARU for the Americas.

Oh well, xenophobia is not contagious I hope.

Bob

Old February 10th 05, 08:33 AM
Peter Lemken

9V1GO wrote:
I have been to Singapore and I thought it was a singularly hygienic
place. (Certainly when compared to Indonesia, which was my previous
port of call!)

The trains ran on time in Nazi Germany too mate! One of the highest per
capita rates of execution in the world, no trial by jury, no due process,
very well disguised racism, founder Lee family run the government controlled
businesses, more and more but have to get out before saying it.

What makes you stay in a place like this?

Just curious.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Games vs. Reality on Slashdot:
"For me its America's Army. I'm watching the nightly news of Marines clearing
Old February 10th 05, 08:52 AM
9V1GO

What makes you stay in a place like this?

Just curious.

Not staying mate, taking the money and running.....two year sentence is
finished. It is a good DX location, once you get the ticket which is not an
easy chore. There is no 9V/XXX and nobody gets a license unless you are a
resident. Have to sign the official secrets act, get station inspected, and
jump through a few more hoops.

Streets are safe, people are happy (although they are getting stealth taxed
worse than in Europe), no social security, no job....you're dead. No money,
you will wish you were dead.

Anyway, out of here and off to a more chaotic place I am sure.

Bob

Old March 1st 05, 12:10 AM
Caveat Lector

And Walt we don't want any of your bovines over here

Just kidding -- your La Jolla contact

--
Caveat Lector

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:19:46 +0000, Walt Davidson
wrote:

Does it also tell you how to avoid catching malaria, bilharzia, TB,
meningitis, cholera, E coli and salmonella infections ... all of which
are endemic in HI. (Not to mention one of the highest rates of HIV
infection in the Western world.)

Probably not, Walter. Does the RSGB's web site tell you how
to keep from getting mugged in London ?

73, Jim KH2D

some batlabs info on digital signal technology arrl, the national association for amateur radio General 0 August 6th 04 08:41 AM
Any info on WJ-8690 Receiver? al Boatanchors 1 July 11th 04 12:14 PM
OT.....Vidalia Onions Steveo CB 51 June 26th 04 04:49 AM
AWA Website Updated - Conference Info CASchwark Boatanchors 1 May 5th 04 03:40 AM