Old February 21st 05, 07:02 PM
Klaus Köhler - Thüringen

Default C-128

I am looking for DX-Software and DX-Hardware for my COMMODORE 128 ( also for
the C-64-mode ).

KK

Old February 21st 05, 07:50 PM
Caveat Lector

Try the Commodore Ring -- URL:
http://s.webring.com/hub?ring=cbmring

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Help The New Hams

Old February 24th 05, 08:29 AM
Zoran Brlecic

Klaus Köhler - Thüringen wrote:
I am looking for DX-Software and DX-Hardware for my COMMODORE 128 ( also for
the C-64-mode ).

KK

You're not serious?

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly
Old February 24th 05, 09:26 AM
Jarkko Lehti

Klaus Köhler - Thüringen wrote:

I am looking for DX-Software and DX-Hardware for my COMMODORE 128 ( also
for the C-64-mode ).

KK

You might want to ask at comp.sys.cbm, they much more serious about
usefullness of old commodore systems

--
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the
Old February 25th 05, 05:26 AM
Raymond Sirois

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:26:00 GMT, Jarkko Lehti
wrote:

Klaus Köhler - Thüringen wrote:

I am looking for DX-Software and DX-Hardware for my COMMODORE 128 ( also
for the C-64-mode ).

KK

You might want to ask at comp.sys.cbm, they much more serious about
usefullness of old commodore systems

I use my C-128 for RTTY. Certainly could use it for a lot more...
In fact... If I could find PSK-31 software for it, I'm sure I'd have
a small orgasm...

Raymond Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745
telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000

Old February 25th 05, 06:24 PM
Zoran Brlecic

Klaus Köhler wrote:
Zoran Brlecic wrote:

Klaus Köhler - Thüringen wrote:

I am looking for DX-Software and DX-Hardware for my COMMODORE 128 (
also for the C-64-mode ).

KK

You're not serious?

???

KK

It's just that I can't imagine why anyone would be using a Commodore in
the year 2005. I suppose it boils down to Mallory's "because it's
there", albeit on a smaller scale, but equally painful in terms of the
computing power.

73 .... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly