RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Everybody in USA hearing CE3CDV Santiago, Chile RTTY now on 7.085? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/65384-everybody-usa-hearing-ce3cdv-santiago-chile-rtty-now-7-085-a.html)

Hatfield February 25th 05 06:17 AM

Everybody in USA hearing CE3CDV Santiago, Chile RTTY now on 7.085?

170 shift 45 baud. Working New York & east coast, and I'm in
California, he couldn't be more loud and clear.

9V1GO February 25th 05 01:37 PM

Got no cluster mate?????

Bohter them not us please.

Bob 9V1GO

9V1GO February 25th 05 01:39 PM

PS, grow up and smell the coffee....west coast is disadvantaged to many
areas, and your SWL reports are interesting but of no use to anyone.

73 this time

Bob 9V1GO

"9V1GO" wrote in message
Got no cluster mate?????

Bohter them not us please.

Bob 9V1GO

Derek Wills February 25th 05 04:21 PM

170 shift 45 baud. Working New York & east coast, and I'm in
California, he couldn't be more loud and clear.

Be still, my beating heart!

Derek
aa5bt