Old February 25th 05, 06:17 AM
Hatfield

Default Everybody in USA hearing CE3CDV Santiago, Chile RTTY now on 7.085?

170 shift 45 baud. Working New York & east coast, and I'm in
California, he couldn't be more loud and clear.

Old February 25th 05, 01:37 PM
9V1GO

Got no cluster mate?????

Bohter them not us please.

Bob 9V1GO

Old February 25th 05, 01:39 PM
9V1GO

PS, grow up and smell the coffee....west coast is disadvantaged to many
areas, and your SWL reports are interesting but of no use to anyone.

73 this time

Bob 9V1GO

"9V1GO" wrote in message
Got no cluster mate?????

Bohter them not us please.

Bob 9V1GO

Old February 25th 05, 04:21 PM
Derek Wills

170 shift 45 baud. Working New York & east coast, and I'm in
California, he couldn't be more loud and clear.

Be still, my beating heart!

Derek
aa5bt

Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
Hearing Aids/ RF Emmissions Bill Brannick Equipment 14 April 25th 04 05:22 AM
Hearing Aids/ RF Emmissions Bill Brannick Equipment 0 April 16th 04 10:47 PM
BBC Relay via Chile N8KDV Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 11:15 PM