Old August 8th 05, 07:58 PM
Caveat Lector

Default Panama DXpedition

WN6K and W6NOW will be going to Panama. We leave San Diego August 31st and
will arrive there the same day but in the evening. After some rest we
should be heading up the coast about an hour from Panama Thursday, Sept.
1st. We will be staying at a place on the Pacific Ocean side on the beach.
Our intention is to primarily set up a station there to work the All Asian
SSB test that weekend. If things get setup quickly however, we should have
G5RVs and other wires up well before the contest period. After the AA test,
we will be doing some visiting with locals but should have some time to
check out 160-10 propagation allowing.

W6NOW is from Panama but is a new US Ham so his experience is limited. This
is my first time operating out of the US so we are testing the waters but I
have a number of years experience at low power contesting.

So simply put HP WN6K & W6NOW will be operating while on vacation as
HP1/WN6K from Sept. 1 thru Sept. 13. Will try 10-160 with emphasis on WARC
CW bands. Watch the clusters.

73,

WN6K - Paul