Old September 29th 05, 07:39 PM
Edward Lewis

Default DXCC Credit

I received my DXCC credit slip today and I had 2 cards that were not
accepted because no documentation has been received. one of the cards
is S09A on 04/08/99 looking at the card I found that the operator was
S01A/EA2JG so maybe he did not submit paper work for the S09A call.
I have a CN2UN card from Western Sahara that I would like to submitt
for credit has anyone received credit for this one.
I was also turned down for K4AU/WH1 Baker-Howland island in
march 1998. this one I don't under stand? This was a well run
dxpedition with six operators and many sponsors, I can cover this one
with K1B but it does not make sense that no documentation was
submitted, does any one know what the story is on this one.
Old September 29th 05, 08:02 PM
Wes Stewart

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:39:15 GMT, Edward Lewis
wrote:

I received my DXCC credit slip today and I had 2 cards that were not
accepted because no documentation has been received. one of the cards
is S09A on 04/08/99 looking at the card I found that the operator was
S01A/EA2JG so maybe he did not submit paper work for the S09A call.
I have a CN2UN card from Western Sahara that I would like to submitt
for credit has anyone received credit for this one.
I was also turned down for K4AU/WH1 Baker-Howland island in
march 1998. this one I don't under stand? This was a well run
dxpedition with six operators and many sponsors, I can cover this one
with K1B but it does not make sense that no documentation was
submitted, does any one know what the story is on this one.

Why don't you just email the DXCC desk and ask?

Old September 30th 05, 12:52 AM
Topaz305RK

Call Bill Moore at ARRL, nice guy and will answer all your questions.

No sense getting someone else's guess as to what has happened, go straight
to the source, that is what he is there for.

Sam - K7SAM