RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/80794-k1man-essay-e051028a-welcome-aara-iarn-ham-radio-will-die-without-them.html)

Big Mouth Bob November 23rd 05 06:00 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
ups.com...

Turn me off; that is surely your prerogative.

///////remaining drivel snipped here////////

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ

Big Mouth Bob November 23rd 05 06:02 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
ups.com...
All right, here's a well drawn post in which I can

/////////Remaining Drivel Snipped Here//////////

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ

Lights Out November 23rd 05 06:24 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
ups.com...
Blah, Blah,

Turn me off; that is surely your prerogative. Based upon my results,
though, for every individual exercising your type of disgression, there
are hundreds who call, talk and befriend. My cup runneth over.

Now the latest on snip

It is not only your cup that runneth over, Bob.

Big Mouth Bob November 23rd 05 06:36 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

Bob has been beside himself, ever since he lost his job as
kv4fz's spin doctor.

Diarrhea-Mouth Bob November 23rd 05 07:26 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
You obviously read

//////FLUSHED//////

How many 75 meter nets have now declared you
Persona non grata Bob?

Morris November 23rd 05 08:12 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

i haven't been on 75 meters for years.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Diarrhea-Mouth Bob November 23rd 05 08:26 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Morris" wrote in message
ups.com...
i haven't been on 75 meters for years.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre !

Bob Sherin, W4ASX November 23rd 05 09:28 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

Thread Readers,

Please be aware that the pseudonyms above may likely be one person, a
K1MAN supporter, who, unable to meet the subject-matter, is attempting
to undermine and detract from the posts. When a pseudonym is pitted
against a real person, a ham, with a real name, the discussion is
biased, because while the unidentifed knows about the reality of the
opposing poster, the identified poster doesn't have a provable clue nor
can he assume with whom he is debating.

Permit me, for a moment, to point out how this relates to the above
post about 75 meter operations. Though I haven't been down there in
years, there was a time when I was very much into 75 meters, primarily
because, like many others, it gave me an opportunity to design, build
and test low band antennas.

To be honest, I never felt comfortable on 75 meters, nor did I feel
that I fit in for the most part. There were groups, however, in which
I enjoyed participating, like the Knights of the Round Table. The
above poster knows all this, so taking advantage of his knowledge, he
delivers a cheap shot. And because he remains incognito, there can be
no impeachable dialogue back.

This is why anonymous posts sully real reporting on these Newsgroups.
They can impart a wholly false impression -- of many against one when
the many is actually only one, of innuendo when the issue raised by the
poster cannot be related to the poster's actual behavior, or wholly
fabricated information designed to discredit is disseminated behind a
mask of anonymity.

I ask only readers that you ponder the subject-matter of this thread
and not the tangential calumny, invective, rumor and half baked truths.
This is an important story to ham radio, one in which I've been joined
and outdone by the masterful and all-encompassing research of K3VR,
Brian.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Diarrhea-Mouth Bob November 23rd 05 10:11 PM

K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thread Readers,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dr.Ace November 24th 05 12:54 AM

[...]

As far as I am concerned , No Call Sign = No Credibility .
Ace - WH2T