Old November 28th 05, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Bob Nielsen

Default CQ WW CW - so far

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:57:42 +0000, Barry wrote:

snip

I think I did pretty well and have a shot at winning the category
(SOA) in the US. I know my exact score is off a bit as Writelog
didin't score 4U60UN correctly, but it's around 6.4 meg. Also, need
to double-check WP2Z. It defaulted to zone 5 again. I thought the
country file fixed that after SSB...
73,
Barry W2UP

I ran into that also, but it turned out that I hadn't copied the later
cty.dat into the proper directory for TLF, so the old one got used! I
checked the Dec. 1 version and it doesn't have the bogus WP2Z entry.

73,
Bob N7XY
Old November 28th 05, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Bob Nielsen

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:33:21 -0800, Bob Nielsen wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:57:42 +0000, Barry wrote:

snip

I think I did pretty well and have a shot at winning the category
(SOA) in the US. I know my exact score is off a bit as Writelog
didin't score 4U60UN correctly, but it's around 6.4 meg. Also, need
to double-check WP2Z. It defaulted to zone 5 again. I thought the
country file fixed that after SSB...
73,
Barry W2UP

I ran into that also, but it turned out that I hadn't copied the later
cty.dat into the proper directory for TLF, so the old one got used! I
checked the Dec. 1 version and it doesn't have the bogus WP2Z entry.

Obviously it wasn't the Dec. 1 version, since it is still November. The
(apparently) latest version (which has WP2Z listed correctly) is from Nov
2: http://www.k1ea.com/cty/cty.dat. Interestingly, it doesn't show any
UA0 stations as being in zone 19.

Bob, N7XY