Old January 3rd 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
N2TU

Default QSL info for TL8A?

DXers,

Anyone have the QSL info for TL8A...I worked this station on 14 VIII 05 and
again on 25 VIII 05...

Any info would be appreciated...

73

Lou N2TU

Old January 3rd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Fabian Kurz

N2TU wrote:
Anyone have the QSL info for TL8A...I worked this station on
14 VIII 05 and again on 25 VIII 05...

I am pretty sure that you actually worked 4L8A, who was QRV at
those times (14th August was WAE CW, where 4L8A was active on all
bands, on 25th August he was spotted several times between 2100z
and 2200z around 14023kHz).

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Old January 3rd 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
N2TU

Fabian,

Thanks...but this station was worked on 12 and 30 meters....CW....DX Summit
has a post of this station...but no QSL info...

73

Lou N2TU