Old July 19th 03, 11:09 PM
helmsman

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:08:41 GMT, "Jackie"
wrote:

"helmsman" wrote in message
.. .

Fear not, Colt is the great equalizer! Be a big girl and use your rights.

Get a CCW permit.

Nah, thanks. As far as self-protection goes, I took many years of martial
arts training, and am not afraid to go where and when I want to (within
reason, of course).

The state I live in just passed a conceal and carry law. Now, many people
are pushing for its repeal, and most businesses have effectively banned
anyone from carrying weapons on premises anyway... all they have to do is
put up a big sign (in certain typeface, and which conforms to a particular
size in square inches) that says "Guns are banned in these premises", and no
one with guns can enter. After the C&C law was passed, many businesses
quickly rushed to have the signs printed up and displayed prominently by
their points of entrance.

You and your opinion I respect.
BUT!
Those stores should be forced to have even larger signs stating
THEY ARE ANTI AMERICAN.
Have a good day :')
......end......................................... .............................................

After he took an early retirement from ironworking due to a back injury, my
dad became a gunsmith. As kids, my younger brother and I understood that
any guns which were in the house were not to be touched or even breathed
near, and they were always locked away in safes. Both of us had to take
firearm safety training as teenagers, but I never got interested in hunting
or sport shooting.

Jackie

..
Boycott anything made in France and vacation somewhere else.

Old July 20th 03, 12:31 AM
Bill Henderson

.
Boycott anything made in France and vacation somewhere else.

Never mind France. USA have fairly buggered up my chances of getting P5.

Bill

Old July 20th 03, 12:31 AM
Bill Henderson

.

Old July 20th 03, 03:38 AM
unkadean

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:31:10 +0100, "Bill Henderson"
wrote:

.
Boycott anything made in France and vacation somewhere else.

Never mind France. USA have fairly buggered up my chances of getting P5.

Bill

G|M0VIT

Yea, working P5 is a lot more ****ing important than a nuke in Los
Angeles.

Old July 20th 03, 03:38 AM
unkadean

.

Old July 20th 03, 10:38 PM
Bill Henderson

Yea, working P5 is a lot more ****ing important than a nuke in Los
Angeles.

I think that I need a little help with this one.

Would you like to put a little more meat on your comment. Remember that I am
living in Britain and we have had a fair bit of terrorist activity here over
the last 3 or 4 hundred years. I think that you are a wee bit new to this!

Bill