Old July 14th 03, 12:53 AM
Guessing

Default Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money

"steve parkes" wrote in message

Experts say that we are presented with only TWO great
opportunities in our lifetime. We don't know if this is
your first or your second....but we do know that
****THIS IS ONE OF THEM!****

Already had the first one -- Some cockamamie bridge -- but no one will pay
me the toll. Then there was Enron. Two strikes and I'm out I guess -- Pass

Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money

Hello Fellow NetMarketer,

Get Your FREE**SIX GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups**
**UNLIMITED Income**
**Paid DAILY**
**NO Sponsoring Required**
**Join with the Financial Peace TEAM**

http://www.globaldailypay.com/morewealth

If YOU really want to make money online,
***THIS WILL DO IT!***

Do you want to be guaranteed PAID signups in your downline
and not just signups that stay free and never upgrade? How
about NO SPONSORING REQUIRED! Get Your Six Guaranteed
Sign Ups NOW!! The Financial Peace TEAM is $uccesssful!

Creating Wealth With...
The Most POWERFUL International Program On The Net!

Experts say that we are presented with only TWO great
opportunities in our lifetime. We don't know if this is
your first or your second....but we do know that
****THIS IS ONE OF THEM!****

Best Regards,
Financial Peace TEAM

money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 09:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 06:07 PM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 02:12 AM
Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money Antenna 0 July 16th 03 01:15 AM
Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money Guessing Dx 0 July 14th 03 12:53 AM