Old July 27th 03, 08:45 AM
Dick, AA5VU

Default Looking for Tip URL for CDE Ham-IV Rotor Control

The subject says it all - I have a CDE Ham-IV control head that is
acting up and I recall web page that contains tips on how to trouble
shoot.

Mine lights up and the indicator falls to the right side. If I mess with
the brake control it sometimes comes back to live. BTW, It still turns
the beam even thought the indicator is stuck in the South position.

Anyone have the URL on the tip sheet or FAQ on the Ham IV Control Head?

73 de Dick, AA5VU

Old July 27th 03, 05:23 PM
Elmer E Ing

See URL: