Old August 2nd 03, 10:28 PM
K0HB

Default Strictly DX

There is a new Amateur Radio discussion group dedicated to "Strictly
DX". We discuss DX operating, QSL'ing, DX station and antenna design,
DX personalities, upcoming DXpeditions, and similar topics. We stress
the fraternalism of our chosen hobby.

We do NOT discuss Morse code testing, politics, or other matters not
directly related to working DX.

To subscribe, send an empty email message to
.

73, de Hans, K0HB