Old August 15th 03, 07:43 PM
DXer

Default Anything new with TX0AT

Has anyone heard anything good or positive about the Chesterfield Is TX0AT
operation from last year.
Are they going to send the paper work to ARRL DXCC ?
Are they going to send QSLs out.

73
Craig N0BSA

Old August 19th 03, 06:14 AM
Zlatko Feric

"DXer" wrote in message ...
Has anyone heard anything good or positive about the Chesterfield Is TX0AT
operation from last year.
Are they going to send the paper work to ARRL DXCC ?
Are they going to send QSLs out.

73
Craig N0BSA

I am interested also (and so many others...). This is mail I received some time ago from Canadian ham:

Vlatko,

My name is Guy, VE2QRA. About TX0AT, I e-mail them many times and finally got an answer about one month ago saying that qsl should be ready in a couple of month. So this probably means to be patient. I'm really looking to it since I may have been the only VE2 to make it through!

73's

Guy

VE2QRA - Guy Bouchard
1108 Dollard, Val-Bélair