Old February 11th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Thierry

Default Prefix from longitude/latitude ?

Hi,

Could you help me ?
I would like to find the radio prefix for russian stations (but other are
welcome) from the longitude/latitude or maybe QTH locator

I try to know what is the prefix of a russian station located in District of
Evenkia at 60°53'09" N, 101°53'40" E (autonomous Okrug Evenkiysky, located
100 km north of Vanavara, near Tunguska, Eastern Siberia) ?
I think it is UA0 but I would like to find a tool to calculate it.

Any link on the internet or online java applet is welcome

Thanks

73
Thierry, ON4SKY
http://www.astrosurf.org/lombry

Prefix Database Update & Chat Schedule Zed Zed Dx 1 July 7th 05 11:15 PM
New Call Sign Prefix Look Up Tool Zed Zed Dx 19 July 6th 05 11:11 PM
VR6 prefix question Steve Dakin Dx 10 January 8th 04 10:16 PM
VR6 prefix question Steve Dakin Dx 0 January 7th 04 01:58 AM
new prefix Peter Dx 0 August 7th 03 08:41 PM