Old August 31st 03, 02:55 PM
Drink

Default An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!]

If you have an interest, please do get your license. I, like others here,
tried CB before getting my license. I was convinced to stay out of CB on
the first day when my wife was profanely ridiculed and insulted because of
her accent BTW. I have no hard feelings about CB'ers so long as we keep our
toys in a neutral corner and play nice. A lot of hams just get ballistic
when they hear that, "two-letter word".
Take my invitation. You'll be glad you did.
P.S. Try not to cross-post to multiple NG's. It tends to confuse the
threads and anger the net gods
o_o_o_o
Best Regards, /| ,[_____],
Jim, WP3JQ |¯¯¯L --O|||||||O-