Old August 31st 03, 12:31 PM
Dave Glow, AA1VX

Default TL8CK QSL?

Can anybody tell me how long I should expect to wait for a TL8CK QSL via his
F6 manager? I have heard that I should "be patient" on this one.

Thanks for any input.

73,

Dave AA1VX

Old September 17th 03, 08:02 PM
F5SLD

Hi,
TL8CK via F6EWM.
Address :
Debaert Xavier
6 rue Voltaire
93270 SEVRAN
FRANCE

If you want a quick QSL just say to him that you had his address by me
(F5SLD, Vincent) because he is a friend !
73 !
Vince' F5SLD
www.dromadaire.com/f5sld/dx

Old September 20th 03, 12:54 PM
Dave Glow, AA1VX

Thanks for the suggestion, Vincent!

TL8 is only one of 2 countries I have worked that I still need the QSL.

I'll send another card mentioning your name.

73, & hope to work you one of these days.

Dave AA1VX