Old August 29th 03, 05:39 AM
Carl Domanico

Default Swan 250C w/ac supply

Hi...I've been looking around for one of the older Swan Transcevers...It
is The Model 250C
6 Meter Unit, with if possible the Matching AC Supply...I'm not looking
for a basket case, however. the radio does not have to be Mint either !
Also the price has to be reasonable...or else I might as well go out
and but one of these new Icom mobile radios with multi-mode VHF-UHF-6
meters-and HF to boot !!...for some $ 725.00
Anyway if someone out there has one of these radios ...please drop me a
line and we can go from there...OK

Thanks a Lot
Carl
N2MFW

Swan 250C w/ac supply Carl Domanico Antenna 1 September 1st 03 12:26 AM
Swan 250C w/ac supply Carl Domanico Dx 0 August 29th 03 05:39 AM
Swan 250C w/ac supply Carl Domanico Digital 0 August 29th 03 05:39 AM
Swan 250C w/ac supply Carl Domanico Digital 0 August 29th 03 05:39 AM
Swan 250C w/ ac supply Carl Domanico Boatanchors 0 August 29th 03 05:38 AM