Old September 10th 03, 11:43 PM
Derek Wills

Default MA5V?

Don't buy goods made in France or Germany and vacation somewhere else!

Did you take classes in bigotry or did it just come naturally?

Derek aa5bt
Old September 10th 03, 11:43 PM
Derek Wills

Old September 11th 03, 12:41 AM
Zoran Brlecic

helmsman wrote:

No I love my country

Ooooh, you love your country! That is so much nobler than all the people
who disagree with you and consequently hate their country.

and don't kiss loosers asses. We have been
attacked and these people are NOT helping us,

It's a question of rational logic: why should anyone help Rumsfeld and
Wolfovitz invade a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11,
posed no threat to our national security and had no covert nuclear program?

instead they hinder us, they are not allies but enemies.

Boo****inghoo, you're getting annoying with this paranoid ****. Why
don't you open your eyes and see what the Neocons are doing to this
country? Americans are dying over there, and for what? It's about time
we had an American lobby in Washington DC.

WA7AA

P.S. How's that search for WMD's going?

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly

Old September 11th 03, 04:34 AM
Dave \(W4WLC\)

I have a MA5V that I use as a backup antenna. It is about 2 - 3 S units
below my G5RV on both receive and Transmit. It is better than nothing and
it has a small footprint. It is easy to assemble, and once assembled can be
separated into two sections (each section about 7 ft) for sort of easy
transport.

Dave
W4WLC

"helmsman" wrote in message
Anyone out there using an MA5V by Cushcraft?
If so how do you like it?
TIA

.
Don't buy goods made in France or Germany and vacation somewhere else!

Old September 11th 03, 02:23 PM
Drink

Could you guys b!tc& at each other via personal e-mail? It's clogging my
IP connection. Thanks. Oh yeah, "Buy goods in Florida! Vacation in
Florida!"
o_o_o_o
Best Regards, /| ,[_____],
Jim, WP3JQ |¯¯¯L --O|||||||O- (in Florida
()_)¯()_)¯¯¯¯¯)_)
EM60qk 30.447439N 086.628959W

Old September 11th 03, 04:03 PM
Caveat Lector

Agree -- has nothing to do with Amateur Radio and DX -- Please read the
guidelines for the Amateur Radio NG's at URL:
http://faqs.jmas.co.jp/FAQs/radio/personal-intro
Thanks for your consideration

--
73 From The Signal In The Noise