Old September 22nd 03, 03:32 PM
David

This little guy works a lot better than the NIST.

http://schmail.com/atomictime/

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:19:36 GMT, James wrote:

Hi

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/service/its.htm

also has Nistime free of charge to d/l and use forever from our US GOVT !

73 jimbo

Old September 22nd 03, 09:03 PM
Phil

Dimension 4 (D4) is what the FSK441 / EME crowd uses to time synched. It is
also free and available for download from many places. A net search should
find it for you.

In article , David
wrote:
This little guy works a lot better than the NIST.

http://schmail.com/atomictime/

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:19:36 GMT, James wrote:

Hi

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/service/its.htm

also has Nistime free of charge to d/l and use forever from our US GOVT !

73 jimbo

Spammers - reply freely and often to my e-mail address
The rest of you - look me up on qrz.com - N1KI