Old September 11th 03, 10:38 PM
J Tabor

Default ID Wizard - QSLware - New Version

Greetings,

At first glance ID Wizard is deceptively simple - yet under the surface are
several useful tools Hopefully you will find ID Wizard worth your time. G

ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools.
Very handy for any shack machine and also others.

ID Wizard tools include:
Notes - a full-featured text editor
Calculator - with tape display
Conversion Utility - Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and
Volume
Net Utility - Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs
Time setting via the net with Simple Network Time Protocol

Download from:
http://www.taborsoft.com/softstuff/idwiz/

Home of: WinCAP Wizard 3, GeoAlert Wizard, Active Beacon Wizard++, Beacon
Wizard, KCal+, NERDAlert, ID Wizard, Alert Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard,
Beacon-Prediction Wizard and more.

It has been our experience over the years that "free" or inexpensive
software is held in low regard. This is extremely puzzling, since many feel
all software should be free. Personally, I enjoy providing a few "free"
apps. Unfortunately I've yet to win the lotto, so the software must support
itself - but that's all a different story and you should not be burdened
with such.

However ID Wizard isn't free. The requested fee is an email with "any kind"
of comment or suggestion.

All comments welcome. We would appreciate any thoughts on these subjects.
Thanks for your time and kind consideration. You are also welcome to get my
email address from the web site, or qrz.com. We receive many, many, junk
email to the address used to post the occasional Usenet message; therefore
they are sent to the bit pit on the server and never seen.

73,
Jim de KU5S
--
email sent to: