Old February 24th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
N1KI

Default WFWL

OPERATIONS APPROVED FOR DXCC. The following operations are approved
for DXCC credit: Desecheo Island, K3LP/KP5 and N3KS/KP5, from
December 16 and 17, 2005.

Chalk one up for Work First, Worry Later....

Worked him, now all there is to worry about is getting the QSL....
Old February 24th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Peter Lemken

N1KI wrote:
OPERATIONS APPROVED FOR DXCC. The following operations are approved
for DXCC credit: Desecheo Island, K3LP/KP5 and N3KS/KP5, from
December 16 and 17, 2005.

Chalk one up for Work First, Worry Later....

I really am curious to learn how they managed to submit documentation that
explains their rather hasty, police escorted departure from the island.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Paul Lincke ist dem Zille sein Milhaud.

(Harry Rowohlt)
Old February 24th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
N1KI

I really am curious to learn how they managed to submit documentation that
explains their rather hasty, police escorted departure from the island.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

I'm even more curios about who the "police" were; as in Coast guard,
US Navy, FBI, etc......