Old September 28th 03, 03:08 PM
Dick, AA5VU

Default Who is V8A

During the CQ-WW Contest I worked V8A and QRZ.COM has never heard of the
call. Anyone have QSL info on V8A?

de AA5VU
Old September 28th 03, 04:21 PM
Spurious Noise

See Buckmaster URL:
http://www.buck.com/cgi-bin/do_hamcall

Sez: V8A QSL is JH7FQK
Has his address there

Next time give the month, year and mode of the contest as it shows in the
RTTY contest at the DX Summit
Sept 2003
http://oh2w.kolumbus.com/dxs/qin.html

Another V8A page but from 2002 (used Google)
http://www.mdxc.org/v8a/

--
73 From the Spurious Noise ';';;';x":.,";"'

Old September 28th 03, 08:16 PM
Richard Kriss

In article ,
Bob Nielsen wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:08:25 -0500, Dick, AA5VU wrote:
During the CQ-WW Contest I worked V8A and QRZ.COM has never heard of the
call. Anyone have QSL info on V8A?

de AA5VU

The ON6DP qsl manager list shows JH7FQK:

JH7FQK Ichio Ujiie, 162 Shionosawa, Kohata, Towa, Adachi-gun,
Fukushima 964-0203, Japan

73, Bob N7XY

Thanks Bob,

I plan to QSL via the buro to JH7FQK. I got a little concerned when
there was no listing on qrz or at http://www.dxer.org/

Old September 29th 03, 02:35 AM
Dick, AA5VU

In article ,
"Dick, AA5VU" wrote:

During the CQ-WW Contest I worked V8A and QRZ.COM has never heard of the
call. Anyone have QSL info on V8A?

de AA5VU

The following answers my question

Subject: [OPDX] Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #628

V8, BRUNEI. Kato, JO1RUR, is now here and was active as V8A during the
past weekend's RTTY Contest. Outside of the contest, he will sign as
V85RH. He was spotted on 40/15 meters RTTY outside of the contest
(Thursday/Friday). His length of stay is unknown. QSL via JH7FQK.

Old September 29th 03, 05:25 AM
Chuck Reti

In article ,
"Dick, AA5VU" wrote:

During the CQ-WW Contest I worked V8A and QRZ.COM has never heard of the
call. Anyone have QSL info on V8A?

de AA5VU

Well, it wasn't me :-)
--