Old September 30th 03, 10:10 AM
Peter Lemken

Dave, AA6YQ wrote:
re "easy to integrate LOTW into other log applications" -- where's the
documented, public API?

In the source code?

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Mail an die im From: angegebene Adresse stellt eine Beauftragung zur
Überprüfung der Mailfunktion des Absenders dar und wird mit einer
Old September 30th 03, 01:44 PM

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:49:29 GMT, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:23:55 GMT,
wrote:

- hmm... sorta BSDish, isn't it? at least the source is available! this
should help adoption by the Linux/BSD crowd?

Are all three of them hams ?

- but does that matter? whether it's one, two, or a dozen or a million,
the ability to participate is important...

- for accessibility issues, perhaps this will help blind hams too?
GNOME (
http://www.gnome.org) has good support for such applications,
and with some help from fellow programmers, perhaps the ability to
contribute or use electronic qls'ng/logging can be extended to
fellow amateur radio operators around the world...

- just my $0.02

73, Jim KH2D

Old September 30th 03, 04:07 PM
Hank Oredson

"Peter Lemken" wrote in message
Dave, AA6YQ wrote:
re "easy to integrate LOTW into other log applications" -- where's the
documented, public API?

In the source code?

Peter Lemken

I've not located the sources yet.
Where does one get them?

--

... Hank

Hank: http://horedson.home.att.net
W0RLI: http://w0rli.home.att.net

Old September 30th 03, 05:01 PM
Peter Lemken

Hank Oredson wrote:

I've not located the sources yet.

Where have you looked?

Where does one get them?

www.google.com

Peter Lemken
Berlin

Old September 30th 03, 06:13 PM
Hank Oredson

Hank Oredson wrote:

I've not located the sources yet.

Where have you looked?

ARRL, TrustedQSL, SourceForge.

Where does one get them?

www.google.com

The only sources I can find are just the little applications
for Trusted QSL. Cannot find anything with an API to
the database. Seems that API is via email, or the upload
page on the web site. Maybe I missed something ...

Old September 30th 03, 06:18 PM
Peter Lemken

Hank Oredson wrote:

The only sources I can find are just the little applications
for Trusted QSL. Cannot find anything with an API to
the database. Seems that API is via email, or the upload
page on the web site. Maybe I missed something ...

I doubt you searched with the relevant keywords.

"lotw" "arrl"

http://trustedqsl.sourceforge.net/lotwspec.pdf

as the first hit on google.

Really.