Old October 6th 03, 03:43 PM
Walter Muth

Default 3C0V - whats going on ?

RTTY Archive:

Hello Dr OM

please help me out publishing in the DX Reflectors the following
Early Morning of October 2003 at 10 AM 3C0V DX stopped for some bad
reasons and they got a serious warning not to use any of their Radios
,The Crew are fine The reason still unknown!!! But it is a serious one
I believe that. Sorry Guys hope the Operators will leave safely from
the Island. since yesterday morning till this moment 9:31 UTC the
5th of October there is no signal saying when they will be released out
and go back to EU I spoke to Elmo EA5BYP one of the operators and he
mentioned that the situation is too bad
.. Gaby OD5NJ Pilot of 3C0V
Thanks in advance