Old October 15th 03, 01:29 PM
Barry K

Default My Letter to Editor Wayne Green didn't publish

I sent this letter to 73 Mag about 6 months ago. They never published
it:

Dear Wayne,
One day, I was browsing Ebay, and ran across a discounted
subscription offer to CQ Amateur Radio. As it turned out, I never got
my CQ Magazine, and 73 Amateur Radio Today started showing up in my
mailbox 4 months later.

I haven't seen 73 Magazine since August 1988, when you published an
article I wrote (you weren't first choice - QST rejected it). Even
though it's been 15 years, your magazine has not changed, other than
being 1/3 thinner. You still have all the answers to all the world's
problems, but even after all these years, nobody listens.

I've tried to put 73 Magazine to good use, since it's not worth
reading, but the paper isn't as soft or absorbant as Charmin. So, you
might as well cancel my subscription and save the postage. If you have
any connections (which I expect you do, being as smart as you are),
please see if you can get them to send me CQ, which is what I wanted
in the first place.

Thanks and 73,
Barry, W2UP

--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies