RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Frenchmen must have thin skin (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9085-re-frenchmen-must-have-thin-skin.html)

Alun Palmer October 29th 03 09:45 AM

Frenchmen must have thin skin

"\"Clint killer" wrote in
:

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in
:

*PLONK!*

and with that we have a new addition to my killfile.

Clint is now kieren-free...

I for one knew he wouldn't be able to resist a response. Get a life,
Clint - and stop being a xenophobe.

By the way: anyone wishing to comment on Clints behaviour outside the
newsgroup can reach him by emailing

Why would I want a bozo like that to have my e-mail address?