Old October 29th 03, 09:45 AM
Alun Palmer

Default Frenchmen must have thin skin

"\"Clint killer" wrote in
:

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in
:

*PLONK!*

and with that we have a new addition to my killfile.

Clint is now kieren-free...

I for one knew he wouldn't be able to resist a response. Get a life,
Clint - and stop being a xenophobe.

By the way: anyone wishing to comment on Clints behaviour outside the
newsgroup can reach him by emailing

Why would I want a bozo like that to have my e-mail address?

Copper antennas: BCcubed Antenna 13 August 30th 04 09:13 PM
Why do we use thin antennas? SpamLover Antenna 6 January 20th 04 05:01 PM
water well ground system Richard Antenna 10 October 29th 03 07:46 AM
skin effect Alfred Lorona Antenna 9 August 21st 03 09:09 PM
skin effect Alfred Lorona Antenna 0 August 13th 03 05:15 AM