Old October 29th 03, 03:26 PM
dt

Default QSL ROUTE: 5W1RA ???

In May I posted a help message asking for QSL route info for 5W1RA.

Thanks for those who replied, however, the current owner or QSL
manager for this call is -not- N6RA or W6RQ.

Apparently the call has been reassigned several times, causing
considerable confusion.

Has anyone recently worked 5W1RA and obtained valid QSL data?
Thanks and 73
Dan
K0DAN

Old October 31st 03, 02:06 AM
dt

Thank you for your reply.

Before posting my message I too obtained this info. "As usual", or at
least "as usual" for the past 3-4 months, there is no reliable QSL
info for this station; correspondence to KB7KET goes unanswered.
Granted, QSL's may not be the most important thing in his life, but
what I was seeking was valid QSL data, which appears to still be
unavailable.

73
Dan
K0DAN

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:40:50 +0100, "Thierry" Thierry, see
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/ wrote:

Hi,

As usal 425dx bulletin has the answer...

425DXNews English Bulletin #624
... [TNX 9V1SM] QSL 5w1ra --- Please note that Tom, N6RA used this call back
in November 1990 and has nothing to share with the current 5w1ra. The call
has been reissued to Rich, KB7KET who has been ...
... with the current 5w1ra. The call has been reissued to Rich, KB7KET who
has been on a missionary assignment in Samoa for the last three months. The
QSL route for the current 5w1ra is being ...
... for the current 5w1ra is being arranged. [TNX The Daily DX] QSL
EP6KI --- Phil, G4WFZ reports he has now finished processing all of the
direct QSL requests for EP6KI (AS-166) received so far. He ...

Thierry
http://www;astrosurf.com/lombry
ON4SKY, LX3SKY

.. .

Old October 31st 03, 07:21 PM
Joe O'Connell

He apparently is handling his own QSLs via his home call which has a Utah
address.Not to easy to check your mail when you are in Samoa.
Give him time to get home.
Here is a great place to get QSL Mgr info

http://no4j.com/nfdxa/qsl/index.asp

73
Joe W7KQU

Old October 31st 03, 07:21 PM
Joe O'Connell

He apparently is handling his own QSLs via his home call which has a Utah
address.Not to easy to check your mail when you are in Samoa.
Give him time to get home.
Here is a great place to get QSL Mgr info

http://no4j.com/nfdxa/qsl/index.asp

73
Joe W7KQU

QSL Route for M0WKR ?? James P. Rybak Dx 0 September 19th 03 08:15 AM
QSL Route for M0WKR ?? James P. Rybak Dx 0 September 19th 03 08:15 AM
ZY5X QSL Route Old DXer Dx 1 July 19th 03 05:03 PM
QSL ROUTE FOR 5W1RA nbr Dx 0 July 13th 03 07:58 PM
QSL ROUTE FOR 5W1RA nbr Dx 0 July 13th 03 07:58 PM